- The second place winner of Richard Caspari Award in The 8th Biennial International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sport Medicine (ISAKOS) Congress, Rio de Janeiro – Brazil, 15-19 May 2011
Title: Matrix metalloproteinase, tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase and transforming growth factor-beta in frozen shoulder; and their changes as response to active stretching and gentle thawing exercise
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2012 International Surgical Skills Scholarship
- Best Presentation Award in The 10th Congress of ASIA PACIFIC KNEE SOCIETY 2018 ” ACL Reconstruction: How About Peronesus Longus Tendon as a Graft?”, Kimdaejung Convention Center, Gwangju, Korea, 8 November 2018.
– Appreciation from the Director of Sardjito Hospital, Yogyakarta, Indonesia for working in Yogyakarta Province for recovery after earthquakes, May 2006
– Appreciation from Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia for 3 month-working in Aceh Province for recovery after tsunami and earthquakes, March-June 2005